The world of live events has changed, so we’ve changed too. Here’s how we’ve adapted at Top Brass Entertainment to make sure you can book your artists with confidence.
Our terms ensure that you’ll receive a full refund if your event can no longer take place due to government restrictions related to the COVID-19 pandemic. Our artists know how to offer safe live music performances and you’ll be able to discuss any health and safety concerns with them ahead of your event.
COVID-19 full refund guarantee
You are eligible for a refund if your booking falls within at least one of the following categories:
- Government enforced restrictions mean your event cannot legally take place.
- Government enforced restrictions legally prohibit your musician from performing at your event.
- You contract COVID-19, leading to the event being cancelled.
- A key member of your wedding party contracts COVID-19, leading to the event being cancelled.
- You are required to self-isolate, leading to your event being cancelled.
- Government enforced restrictions legally prohibit you or key members of your wedding party from travelling to your event location.
- Government imposed guest limit reduces the scope of your event whereby the planned event size is at least double the imposed restricted size based on planned guests.
Please note that you will be required to provide proof of eligibility when claiming your refund. You may be asked for one or several of the following documents:
- A copy of the official test result notification, including the person’s name and the date.
- A copy of the track and trace or other instruction to self-isolate, including the person’s name and the date.
- Proof that your event has had to be cancelled
- Evidence of government enforced travel restrictions on the date of your event
If the musician has already purchased any travel, accommodation or made purchases related to the booking which are non-refundable, these will be deducted from your refund.
Postponing your booking
If your event is directly affected by COVID-19 and you are not eligible under our full refund terms, our team is on hand to help you postpone your booking. Get in touch and let us know about your postponement. You can also put your booking on hold if you don’t have a new date yet.
Please note that there is no postponement fee for bookings that are being rescheduled due to Covid, however your musician may ask to adjust their quote to account for the difference in dates between the two bookings.
If our artists has already purchased any travel, accommodation or made purchases related to the original booking which are non-refundable, payment will be required to cover those costs.
Artist safety measures
Our artists follow strict safety measures to ensure you and your guests are comfortable and safe at all times.
Our artists will:
✅ Adhere to current social distancing guidelines and follow government advice.
✅ Bring their own bottle of water and hand sanitiser.
✅ Wear a mask and/or gloves if requested when not performing. Some instrumentalists can still wear a mask while performing – this will have to be agreed between you and the musician ahead of your event.
✅ Call you to discuss any health & safety concerns after the booking is confirmed.
✅ Cancel the booking with as much notice as possible if they’ve experienced or been in contact with someone who has developed symptoms like a new/continuous cough, a high fever or a loss of sense of taste/smell. If this were to happen, you would be entitled to a full refund.
✅ Inform you in the unlikely event that they develop any other form of sickness. You can then decide together whether you are comfortable proceeding with the booking.
COVID-19 secure event guide
We’ve put together the ultimate guide to help you plan your COVID-secure event. Read our short summary below or check out the full guide here.
- Review your event itinerary
- Communicate with your musician ahead of time
- Ensure social distancing is in place
- Provide sanitation stations
- Take your event outside if possible
- Contact all attendees after the event if anyone develops symptoms